I'm a career-oriented convert! After earning a masters degree and setting my sights on professional growth I gave it all up (mostly) for motherhood. For the two years I worked full time as a mother I constantly felt guilty that I was leaving my baby in daycare for 50 hours a week. Opportunity knocked and I requested a demotion that would allow me to stay home part-time. What a nice change of pace! I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, employee, and co-worker who now has a nice work-life balance. But, I still haven't figured out how to fit in regular exercise again. That might be an ongoing battle...
5 comments:
She's soooooo cute. Thanks for pictures to start the week.
I had a feeling you'd post these! That first one still gets me - such a cutie!!!
shes so pretty!!!!
Great pix! She's so grown up!
What are those things hanging in the background behind you guys in the 3rd pic?
I'll bet she had fun! Cute baby girl.
Post a Comment