We talked it up. We let Evy pack the bread. She held the bread in the car and asked "Feed The Ducks?" one hundred times. When we arrived at the undisclosed location we noticed the posting; Feeding of Waterfowl Prohibited per City Code. We went ahead and broke the law, a little. Serving a night in jail would have been easier than keeping Evy from feeding the ducks.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
And I do believe you're right by the police station. :) I would have done the same thing though!
Scott wasn't born yet, but one time I took Julie and Cathy to City Park to feed the ducks and geese. The geese were very aggresive and overwhelmed us. We all ran screaming back to the safety of the car! Glad you had a much better experience! :)
Grammy
Post a Comment