Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chicken Bite Me!










Evy was the only kid wearing a "Piddy Dess" at the pumpkin patch, but it didn't slow her down. She wanted nothing to do with the tractor ride, but wasn't afraid of the haunted barn. She got to pick out her own "baby pumpkin" and loved seeing all of the animals. She was sticking her fingers in every animal cage and a chicken got a peck at her. I had to turn my head so I could laugh while she was crying, "Chicken bite me! No! No! No! Chicken. Be nice!"

4 comments:

Gma Joan said...

Funny! Great photos!!

Ms. Mayhem said...

And your pumpkin patch of choice was???? Always interested in new locales.

Emily said...

Sass Family Farms just south of Riverside. There's no admission fee. Tractor rides are $4. It's good for little kids. The Haunted Barn is not too scary. They have a little maze, chickens, horse, cows, goats. Nothing elaborate.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures but I hate the chicken incident....and you laughed?!! Speaking from experience.....>^..^<