
When Evy has a bad day I like to look at pictures like this one to remind myself that she can be sweet. We're having a rough day today. Evy has no interest in taking naps during the day. Since 7:30 a.m. she has slept for 1 hour (it's 5:30 p.m. now). We've been through 3 cycles of attempting to get her to nap, followed by excessive crying, followed by more rocking, followed by excessive crying. Just to clarify Evy is the one crying, although after a few more hours of this I might just join her!

3 comments:
She looks like a model in training. I can't wait for her to meet Jacob!
How cute is that picture! At least she is sleeping good at night. Hang in there!
Gma Joan
What a cute little angel!! I think she misses her Great Aunt talking to her and making crazy sounds and faces!! >^..^<
Post a Comment