Lately my thoughts have been consumed by the transition of me going back to work and Evy going to daycare. Eventually, I will get over the emotional side of the transition but today I was hit by reality when I remembered I have a spouse who travels during the week. Hmmm...how's this going to work. Scott found out today that he will be gone all week the first full week that I am back at work. I am exhausted already just thinking about what a nightmare that week is going to be. Full time work, full time mommy, CEO of the household. *Editor's Note: I realize there are many people in this world who have it a lot worse than I do. I am grateful that I have a husband, a job and a daughter. My sob stories are just that...my stories. After all, that's what a blog is all about.

4 comments:
Don't feel bad about posting your story. It's your blog and that's what it's for. We know you're thankful for having a job, baby, and husband. But it doesn't mean you can't vent to us through your blog about a tough week coming up! We're here for you! Hang in there. You're a very strong person and I'm confident you'll get through it! Evy will be a rockstar for you and you'll smile and say "hey, I can do this, piece of cake!!!"
It may not be a piece of cake, but it will get easier. So stay strong! (*Insert fore-arm bash here).
I did it and I know you can too! Maybe, just maybe some Grandmother we all know, will be willing to help! >^..^<
You. Can. Do. This.
You didn't get promoted to CEO of the Household on your looks, girl (hot though you may be)!
You are competent, smart, organized, and FIERCE. You are going to kick Working Motherhood's ass.
Post a Comment