For years I have been an Oprah fan. I even have my DVR set to record the show each day as I'm normally at work when it airs. I've been getting a little bored with Oprah lately...I can't take much more of Dr. Oz, talking about Oprah's thyroid problem or getting another round of her "Best Life" preaching. I know...eat right, exercise and look for balance in life....I get it. The DVR is stacked up with about 30 episodes that I really just need to delete because I've lost interest and Scott has threatened to take away my DVR rights because I'm using up all his precious DVR memory.Who will replace her? I'm thinking Ellen. Have you watched the Ellen show....it is hilarious!!! Ms. Mayhem introduced me to the show. I'll probably never catch it again once I return to work, but if you're ever home at 9 a.m. during the week you should tune in. Pure entertainment and not once has Ellen told me about her thyroid.

9 comments:
I agree- I like Ellen. She had the new bachelor on her show today. She was trying to get out of him who he picked since the show was actually done taping before Thanksgiving!
Does anyone else have trouble posting a comment to this blog?? I always get "your request could not be processed" and I end up posting 2x ?!?!
Mom
I agree. Ellen is hilarious! And if I listen to Oprah interrupt another guest one more time, I may just hurl something at the TV! And, yes, GMA Joan, I have a hard time posting to the blog too...
I've been waiting for this post...I think your public confession means you've truly converted. And, yeah, Ellen is the best, and I really crack up when something is so funny she starts laughing.
*Joan, it's Emily's tight blog security that's getting you. Be sure to click slowly and type correctly. If you get impatient it's going to post twice.
You can't beat Ellen....I just love her sense of humor! You need to see the show where she calls this lady named Gladys!! It's hilarious!! I only watch Oprah if there's something on I might be interested in but I'll take Ellen everyday!! Aunt Susie >^..^<
Yes, I love Ellen but have no time to watch and no DVR. Em - you may like Tyra. lol. Well maybe you won't like her, but her show is pretty entertaining! Just check it out once!!! Haha
One day my blog suddenly had this different posting process. Ms. Mayhem...how do I change it back so it's easier?
Emily
so true! oprah is getting washed up. i don't care how fat or skinny she is.
I've done some researching...and you will want to go to "settings" then "comments (tab)" to see what you've got selected. Who can comment? Anyone. Comment Format Placement (this might be your problem). I like full page, I know a couple of folks who use pop-up, but I think you might have the third option selected. Then onto comment moderation..your decision, but I like to let everyone post, but if you post a comment after 5 days I want to know about it. Show work notification "yes". Then save your settings. This is my only advice.
I outgrew Oprah a long time ago. She is probably the most "self-serving" personality on TV. I agree, Ellen is great...although I have a niece who went to her show and said she really wasn't that impressed with her and she was/is a huge "Ellen" fan. Guess she is not as nice to the audience during breaks as it appears. She said Ellen was not as social as it appears on TV to her audience. I am just reporting was my niece told me. Does Oprah really think America cares how much she gains or loses?!!!! I think we all have more important issues in our lives. SOS
Post a Comment