What a great deal. We drive 180 miles- $40. Purchase food and booze- $40. Lose valuable sleeping time- $?. Spend time with little Evy, priceless. Call any time but would like to get a raise from $1.25 per hour to $1.50. Prices above quoted per mile of travel so Caleb and Morg, don't expect this good of deal but willing to negotiate.
Hey Gpa S - Honestly, only $40 for booze? We all know Gma S drinks more than that! Also, don't forget that there is usually more physical labor involved at our house, combined with more miles traveled, you're getting hosed! See ya soon! -Caleb, Morgan & Jacob
I'm a career-oriented convert! After earning a masters degree and setting my sights on professional growth I gave it all up (mostly) for motherhood. For the two years I worked full time as a mother I constantly felt guilty that I was leaving my baby in daycare for 50 hours a week. Opportunity knocked and I requested a demotion that would allow me to stay home part-time. What a nice change of pace! I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, employee, and co-worker who now has a nice work-life balance. But, I still haven't figured out how to fit in regular exercise again. That might be an ongoing battle...
6 comments:
Oh, I bet you really had to twist their arm to spend time with Ms. Evy. Really twist.
No twisting involved. When can we do it again!?
Gma Joan
What a great deal. We drive 180 miles- $40. Purchase food and booze- $40. Lose valuable sleeping time- $?. Spend time with little Evy, priceless. Call any time but would like to get a raise from $1.25 per hour to $1.50. Prices above quoted per mile of travel so Caleb and Morg, don't expect this good of deal but willing to negotiate.
Gpa S
Hey Gpa S - Honestly, only $40 for booze? We all know Gma S drinks more than that! Also, don't forget that there is usually more physical labor involved at our house, combined with more miles traveled, you're getting hosed! See ya soon! -Caleb, Morgan & Jacob
Hmmmm.....I smell a rat in the form of Caleb in the above post. (Morgan said...) >^..^<
You are lucky to have them so close to watch your kids. That's one more reason we can't have kids for awhile. No fam to help watch 'em!
Post a Comment