Tuesday, June 22, 2010

No Blue Water!


I thought these Crayola color tablets would add some fun to Evy's bath. A few weeks ago I dropped a blue tablet in and Evy freaked out. She wanted out of the water immediately. I had to empty the bath, wash out every trace of blue and refill the tub before she would even consider getting back in the tub. I must have scarred her for life because every time I mention a bath now she says, "No blue water."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait till she sees what Gpa has floating around in her pool when she visits???????????

Gpa S

Anonymous said...

We were having issues with bubble baths for girls and my doctor said to use food color...it does not stain at all...we like to mix colors..yellow and blue make....green, etc. Try yellow...looks like they are taking a bath in a tub of you know what...pretty gross...we won't be using yellow anymore!!!! --Andrea

Erin J-K said...

My kids LOVE these. I just bought two packages at Target yesterday. :-)

Amy said...

that made me laugh out loud

Kathy, Todd, Veda, Adele and Winston said...

Ok - so great advertising. I bought them this week after reading your blog and Veda LOVES them!