Public school snow days have no bearing on our work and daycare schedules so it has to snow on my regular day off for us to have a snow day. Today, we had our first snow day of the season! We played outside twice and made it around the block on our sleds. My back is killing me and I was sweating like crazy at the end of it, but that just goes with the territory.
Char had a hard time walking through the deep snow, but liked being outside.
Evy would have stayed outside all day. She kept eating the snow and I had to keep reminding her not to eat dirty snow. Luckily we have no pets to make the snow "dirty".
Snow ice cream. I used the cleanest snow I could find, but it's still kind of a gross concept.
This experiment really ended up making more of a mess than it was worth. Oh well, the girls thought it was fun and we can check it off the list for this year!

No comments:
Post a Comment