Monday, February 11, 2013

Excellence

Scott and I just returned from a 10 year anniversary celebration trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. It was muy bueno. We didn't leave the resort. We didn't do any excursions. We rested so much that my rear end got tired of sitting. That my folks, is a pretty good way to spend a vacation!

Dinner at the resort.

 Drinking a coco loco at the pool.

 Enjoying a day on the beach

Special door "banner" and flowers for our anniversary



Scott making friends with the birds---he'll talk to anyone!

Who knew Target had a Dominican outpost specializing in cigars??

Postcard perfect beach.

Waiting for the evening entertainment. I think it was disco theme this night!

Thanks to the grandparents for watching the girls so we could enjoy a great vacation!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look wonderful! :)
So glad you had a wonderful vacation!! :)

Mom and Dad

Ms. Mayhem said...

Love the last picture, you two look fabulous! And, frankly, really proud of you for doing nothing! You've earned it. Happy Anniversary, though I know you didn't get married in February.

Dawn said...

Sounds and looks glorious!!! Congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Scott and Emily.
Your vacation pictures are great, so glad you had such a good time.
SOS

Lesly said...

You look great and like you had a really wonderful time. Good for you guys for getting away!!

Anonymous said...

Papa J and Grandma J enjoyed your vacation as much if not more than you.

Papa

Amy said...

Looks amazing Emily! Very jealous of your trip. Perhaps I can convince Jaime to take me there in another 5 years! PS love the outfits as well!

Meghan Rogers said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm catching up on my blog reading. You look Fabulous in all these pics! Makes me want to go on vacation.