Our house has been on the market for four weeks and we have had several showings. Of course the showings are never on days when I'm at work and the kids are at school. The showings only occur at times that we are forced out of the house. We've spent some extra time at Costco and we've eaten fast food a little more frequently than usual. On Friday, we had to be out of the house right after lunch and I didn't want to hassle with cleaning up a lunch mess on top of all the other cleaning I have to do to prep the house for a showing so we ate lunch at McDonalds. The girls like dipping their apples in ketchup which is totally disgusting, but they end up eating more apples than fries so I guess that's a win....
*This is Charlie's "cheese" face. She looks more like a pirate than a little girl who is saying "cheese".
Monday, February 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Love that smile! The boys are huge into raspberries and strawberries dipped in ketchup. Who knew?!
Love both faces!
The ketchup and fruit combo is disgusting! What silly grandchildren!!
I love pirates!
Christin M (at work) eats spaghetti with ketchup and I thought that was gross, but Evy and Charlie have outgrossed her! Jane
Post a Comment