Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Redemption

 
Monday was a total Mom fail. It was pajama day for Evy at school and even the bright yellow note that I hung on the front of the refrigerator door on Friday didn't do its job. Totally forgot. After school, in a disappointed voice Evy said, "Mom, you forgot that it was pajama day." Failure! I knew I could redeem myself on Wednesday with silly hat day. Evy reminded me it couldn't be just any hat. It had to be silly. So, I used the 3% of craftiness that runs through my veins and sewed Evy's toy lions on to this old hat of mine. She beamed as she entered the classroom and was still wearing it when I picked her up at 5:15. REDEMPTION!

4 comments:

Gma Joan said...

Good job mom! Very cute!

Makenzie said...

hahahaha
it's the little things!

Dawn said...

LOVE the hat!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice job, Mom!! Cute picture of Miss Evy....had to wonder if she wore it to bed!! >^..^<