Sunday, August 8, 2010

Side Trip--Hannibal










Scott gives me a hard time for taking him to tourist traps. I kind of like them. They remind me of the vacations I took as a child (sorry mom and dad!). On our way home from St. Louis I suggested a lunch stop in Hannibal where I actually did vacation as a child--Mark Twain's landing and Mark Twain's cave--high class stuff. But really, can you go wrong in the hometown of Mark Twain? On my blackberry I found Sawyer's Creek Fun Park "fun for the whole family." So we went. It was special. The advertised "Bounce House" looked like it was $95.99 at Wal-Mart, but it was a goofy way to spend an hour. And, I'm pretty sure it wasn't the first time I've been there...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Scott, Emily and Evy!

What a wonderful idea to go to St. Lewis! What darling pictures of Evy - glad you had such a great time!

Love,

Grammy and Papa

auntsuzy said...

Didn't know Sawyer's Creek was still open.....we took the kids around 20 years ago!! Cute pictures!! >^..^<