Monday, August 2, 2010

Moving On Up!


Today is Evy's first day in her new room at daycare. She has been splitting her time for the last several weeks, but today was the big transition. She is officially in the 2-3 year old room Sob! I think the move will be for the best as she was starting to get bored in her old room. In this room they start potty training and Evy has shown a lot of interest in what the other kids are doing on that potty. In fact, she went pee in the potty at school on Friday! I'm sure she'll be exhausted when I pick her up this afternoon--keeping up with the big kids all day is hard work!

3 comments:

Ms. Mayhem said...

Wow, where has the time gone. Watch her vocabulary explode! It's a fun time.

Makenzie said...

I just spent a year with these kids! I was always a 3yr old fan, but like Cindy said- watching the vocabulary and the curiosity of these kids is amazing and it can't be beat! It's a fun age :)

Anonymous said...

Harper is also moving to the big kid's room this week! She is going on a field trip tomorrow, I am a little nervous!