Sunday, August 15, 2010

Keith Urban at State Fair










What was the highlight of the fair? For me, it was when Keith Urban came into the grandstand and was 30 people away from me. But, seeing Herky, purchasing an unnecessary Hawkeye cowboy hat, seeing the Giant Bull, and eating ribbon fries, a funnel cake, a pickle dawg, a philly cheese steak, fried cheese curds, a pork sandwich, a deep fried snickers, and popcorn were all close behind.

8 comments:

Morgan said...

No Jurassic Dog this time around?

Gma Joan said...

Love the hats!

Meghan Rogers said...

Keith was out here last night! I'm going to see Sugarland on Friday! Wish I could rock an Iowa cowboy hat at the Indiana State Fair. :)

Kathy, Todd, Veda, Adele and Winston said...

The Twinkie Log looks good to me. Yummmmmmmm. Lovely Ladies!

writermom said...

Way to kick butt on the fair's food row! I am way impressed. The only thing missing is a giant corndog. p.s. You are one hot cowgirl!!

Laurie said...

If you are re-thinking that hat, I WILL BUY IT! I love it!!! I soooo miss the Hawkeye stuff!

Amy said...

You gone country!

Kate A said...

oh my...reading the list of things you ate gave me a stomach ache!