Sunday, October 19, 2008

Spice Girl

In an attempt to coax Baby C. out of the womb our weekend meals have been planned around spicy foods. Friday night we went to Buffalo Wild Wings where I had hot wings. I do not like wings and normally would not go to BWW....but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Saturday night it was out to Mexican where I downed a pint of salsa. Neither food resulted in contractions: just major indigestion.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's safe, but whether it's desirable is up to you. Your body will tell if you shouldn't do it. Eating spicy foods may be uncomfortable, especially in the last half to last third of pregnancy, when your stomach is sitting somewhere near your throat and you're very prone to heartburn. And some women develop heartburn even earlier in pregnancy.
Andrew Syfert

Iowa State Fans said...

What FINALLY did it for me was doing laundry and MAKING myself bend over ( I was sitting on the couch) for EACH piece of laundry....After bending for several hours (not consecutive hours) I FINALLY started having contractions....I tried the spicy food route too....it didn't work for me either.... Good Luck :)

Anonymous said...

Two things. Dang. I lost the baby pool. And, yea, I'll just email you...
jane

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you're trying to "smoke" Baby C out of the womb!! Lay off the spicy and try walking or as they did in the old days, start ironing!! >^..^< P.S. Today my baby turned 22!! :(