Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Having a Ball



Two friends and a licensed Doula recommended sitting on an exercise ball as a way to induce labor. Ok! I grabbed a ball from a co-worker (thanks Jenn) and have replaced my office chair with the ball. My office is in a high-traffic hallway so I have my door partially closed so I don't have to explain to everyone what I'm doing rolling around in here.

Alright baby, lets get rollin'!

4 comments:

Amy said...

You are so funny! Good luck, I sure hope it helps things along! Now be careful with your balance and not roll over!
Amy

Ms. Mayhem said...

I hope it works, I am laughing my ass off:)

Anonymous said...

I think at this point, Baby C is afraid to come out! First you're trying to smoke her out with all the spicy food and now you're trying to bounce her out!! I bet she is holding on for dear life!! Aunt Susie

Anonymous said...

I knew you had the ball at home but didn't know you have one at work too!? Good grief!
Gma Joan