Friday, October 10, 2008

The Circle of Life


Scott's grandmother passed away this week. She was a lovely lady who lived a very full life. She enjoyed spending time with her friends and family and kept up her golf game into her 80s. As we are preparing to welcome a new life into our home we will be celebrating the life lived by a wonderful grandmother.
*Side Note: I will be out of the office on Monday attending the funeral service so don't panic if you can't reach me. I won't be in labor (I better not be, anyway).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear it. My grandmother passed away about seven months before Ava was born. I'm sad that they never got to know each other. At least Leah and I got the chance to tell her that Ava was on the way.

Ms. Mayhem said...

Thinking of you and your family. cm.