Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Time


[Grammy Sherry gave us this cookie jar last year for Christmas. When Evy spotted it this year she said, "It's so beautiful I can't even take my eyes off of it!" Then she begged me to make cookies to put in the cookie jar. It took me three days to get to the grocery store for chocolate chips and only for these girls would I start making from-scratch chocolate chip cookies at 6:30 p.m. on a Thursday!]
 

[Where's Charlie?]

[I would like a pink rocking horse, said Evy. Not Scott.]


Every year we have non-Christmas traditions the first two weekends in December so it takes a little longer to get switched over to full blown Christmas mode. Last night we were at my brother's house and took in a "beautifully" lit house in his neighborhood, and told Santa about our Christmas wishes. This morning our elf, Elfie arrived. Let's do this!

5 comments:

Erin J-K said...

Love Charlie's "sassy" shirt in photo #1! Good to see you and your crew this morning. Your kids are darling!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures and I see Ms.Evy finally "warmed" up to Santa!! Still laugh about the first picture she had taken with Santa, even the looks on you and Scott's faces!! Like Charlie's shirt, too!!

Anonymous said...

>^..^<

Anonymous said...

Charlie sure enjoys her sister, doesn't she? Glad they are enjoying the cookie jar.:) Can't wait to see our two "darlings" on the 22nd. :)

Gramma Sherry

Anonymous said...

I remember Scott promising a pony to Evy during her first session of shots. I think a pink one would be perfect!