Today the girls slept until 7:30! I felt like I won the lottery. We are normally up between 6:15 and 6:30. The morning starts out with orange juice for Evy and milk for Charlie, breakfast, and about an hour of TV while I run around like a mad woman starting laundry, getting dressed, etc.
After they get bored with TV they will usually play together somewhat nicely. I know there's a problem when I hear Charlie screaming. Today they were being a band.
Loaded up and off for our morning activity/errands.
We didn't have any appointments and the weather was awesome so we went to one of our outdoor favorites--the raptor center!
Prior to this picture Charlie face planted on the gravel at least 3 times. She kept trying to run and I think her boots are too big. Had to go back to the car for the stroller to prevent further injury!
**At this point in the day I simply ran out of enough hands to take pictures. We went to Costco, dropped some things off at a couple of our friends houses and ate lunch at home with Dad. Charlie takes an excellent afternoon nap and Evy refuses to nap anymore. I allow Evy to stay up but she knows she has to entertain herself during "rest time" as it's my time to tackle laundry and a few projects.**
While Charlie was asleep Evy wanted to make a boat out of this box. She drew a motor, water, steering wheel and labeled it with her name.
After Charlie woke up Evy took her motorboatin'.

2 comments:
So, great! They're both adorable.
the last line. hilarious.
Post a Comment