Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Typical Mommy Day Part 2

Last Tuesday I shared what we do on a typical "mommy day." Last Tuesday must have been a pretty good day because I didn't blog about any of the common challenges we face on our mommy days. Today was a different day. I want to show both sides of the story because parenting is hard and things in our house are far from perfect!
 
Charlotte was on a rampage this morning. First, she hit Evy in the head with two sippy cups and then later she got her on the cheek!

I remember this stage with Evy and lets just say it's not one of my favorites. All day long Charlotte stands by my leg and cries for me to pick her up. While I'm brushing my teeth, while I'm eating my breakfast, while I'm going to the bathroom, while I'm doing dishes, while I'm preparing meals, while I'm putting away laundry, while I'm getting dressed. I do what I can while I'm holding her, but sometimes you just need two hands.
 
Cute little stinkers...
 

1 comment:

Gma Joan said...

They are cute little stinkers!! Evy looks so sad and Charlie looks so mad!