Yesterday I blogged about my "big" do-it-yourself project over the weekend, but really the grand prize goes to Scott. With the help of You Tube and my Dad, Scott tiled our master bathroom. This is Scott's first major house project and I give him a lot of credit because he does not enjoy this type of thing. The project started Friday night with the removal of the toilet and is wrapping up tonight with the installation of our trim. Thanks to Papa Jake for providing his expertise!
Monday, February 20, 2012
The Grand Prize
Yesterday I blogged about my "big" do-it-yourself project over the weekend, but really the grand prize goes to Scott. With the help of You Tube and my Dad, Scott tiled our master bathroom. This is Scott's first major house project and I give him a lot of credit because he does not enjoy this type of thing. The project started Friday night with the removal of the toilet and is wrapping up tonight with the installation of our trim. Thanks to Papa Jake for providing his expertise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks great! If he learns how to install hardwood floors I have some business to send his way.
How 'bout a thanks to uncle Caleb for lending the tools to the tool.
Post a Comment