Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wrapping




Evy picked out gifts for Charlie and Scott at Target. I then let her pick the wrapping paper and name tag for each gift. I asked her if she would like to use the snowman or Christmas stripe paper. For Charlie she picked the "paci" (pacifier) paper because she thought Charlie would like that. And for Scott she picked the blue paper. Blue is Scott's favorite color. Neither were the choices I offered her. One is baby shower paper and the other all occassion blue. Oh well. The wrapping paper under our tree might be a little mismatched but it's all in the name of love.

3 comments:

Gma Joan said...

Cute! That is great that you let her use something other than Christmas paper. You know I would have insisted that you pick Christmas paper when you were her age...
Your anal Type A mom

Kathy, Todd, Veda, Adele and Winston said...

I'm just impressed with the tight edges. Clearly you didn't let her do the wrapping herself;)

writermom said...

I have to say that this really touched my heart. You are a wonderful mother.