Sunday, December 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me




I feel blessed to have celebrated my 29th birthday for yet another year. It was my best 29th birthday yet--Scott and I had a dinner date last night and today we all ate lunch at the food court and played at the children's museum. Wait. Did I say it was my birthday?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Sure seems like it's been more than 29 years since you came into our lives, but who's counting. It's been great so far and those two little bundles on your lap make it even greater.

Dad (aka Papa J)

Gma Joan said...

Happy birthday to you! Like the new "do"

Makenzie said...

happy birthday!!! you're stunning!!

Robyn said...

Your hair looks super cute! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Forget your 29th birthday....your hair looks great and while I'm at it,you look a lot like your mom! >^..^< HAPPY BIRTHDAY

writermom said...

Beautiful girls, all! Happy Birthday to you!!

Maggie said...

Is it me or do you have yourself a mini Joan and a mini Jake?!

Meghan Rogers said...

Happy birthday Em! Cute Hair!

Kathy, Todd, Veda, Adele and Winston said...

Makes me want to run out and get my hair done!!

Amy said...

Hot mama! Your hair looks very smooth and healthy!

Dawn said...

love, love, love the hair!!! Happy Birthday! :)

Ms. Mayhem said...

And a fantastic new haircut. Happy Birthday!

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday! 29 and super sexy hair!