According to Evy there is no "v" in Evy. She pronounces the "v" sound as "b." Scott has been working with her to get the pronunciation down. I think it's cute and plan to let her make the mistake for a few more years. Evy might tell you the following story: "My name is Ebelyn. I habe a sister named Charlie. She is bery cute and I lub her bery much. Today I played with my friend, Sabannah at tot lot."
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Ebelyn
According to Evy there is no "v" in Evy. She pronounces the "v" sound as "b." Scott has been working with her to get the pronunciation down. I think it's cute and plan to let her make the mistake for a few more years. Evy might tell you the following story: "My name is Ebelyn. I habe a sister named Charlie. She is bery cute and I lub her bery much. Today I played with my friend, Sabannah at tot lot."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ebelyn is too cute!!
We were *this* close to going to Tot Lot this morning. (ICM instead). Sorry we missed you!
Ebelyn, you're adorable!
Beda likes this;)
Ahh, I remember the tot lot days! It's a great thing isn't it?
Post a Comment