Thursday, July 1, 2010

Slide Princess






Evy made this 4th of July hat at daycare yesterday. And, my is it special! Notice that Evelyn is spelled out on the front of it in gold glitter! Not many people can (should) pull off gold glitter so I say go for it princess! Also, Evy's swing set arrived yesterday. To Scott's dismay major assembly is required, but Evy had a blast playing on the slide as is. Let's hope the slide doesn't stay in this location for another month...

5 comments:

AuntSuzy said...

Scott, hurry and get that swing set assembled before the dock-meister (aka Grandpa S) decides to help out.......just sayin'!!! Still laughing from the previous post!!! >^..^<

Meghan Rogers said...

She can definitely pull off the glitter! Love it!

Laurie said...

What would we do without daycare and all their fun ideas?

LOVE the glitter!

Aren't you glad you didn't have to clean up after that project?

Gma Joan said...

Impressive hat! I am guessing she has enough glitter in her scalp to write her name on the back of the hat also!?!?

Ms. Mayhem said...

I know you are calling attention to the glitter, but I am kind of digging the overall style of the crown.