
As Scott and I contemplated our overloaded summer schedule I could tell the blood pressure was starting to rise. Each of us has a week out of town for work, weekend board meeting, birthday parties, fun travel to see friends, a girls weekend, a boys fishing week--pretty much the entire summer booked up. Fun stuff. But, overwhelming when layered over 2 full time jobs and full time household work. Then I remembered a quote from Ms. Mayhem "Life is busy. Get over it." Scott said, "You know, that might just be the right attitude." And, I think it is.

2 comments:
...and only look at a few days at a time or you might crack. And do I dare admit that I kind of like seeing the calendar fill up. Date/events/activities for the most part mean memories--except board meetings.
Good advice Cindy...we made the mistake of looking a few months out and the list was LONG.
Scott
Post a Comment