I've been trying really hard to fit regular exercise into my schedule. On Tuesday and Thursday nights I make myself workout after I get Evy to bed. Then, if I can get one workout in on the weekend I feel like I've done pretty good for the week. Last night for my exercise I walked to and from Dairy Queen. That counts, right?!Friday, July 17, 2009
Regular Exercise
I've been trying really hard to fit regular exercise into my schedule. On Tuesday and Thursday nights I make myself workout after I get Evy to bed. Then, if I can get one workout in on the weekend I feel like I've done pretty good for the week. Last night for my exercise I walked to and from Dairy Queen. That counts, right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I think it does...we do it at least once a week also....
Andrea
TOTALLY.
Absolutely.
You can walk to Dairy Queen? Awesome!
You made me want Dairy Queen...I can't get it out of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment