We got lots of good photos this weekend. I don't want to use all of my material in one post but I thought this was a good start. I realize I may be biased but isn't she just adorable?!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Doll Face
We got lots of good photos this weekend. I don't want to use all of my material in one post but I thought this was a good start. I realize I may be biased but isn't she just adorable?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Yes!
Yes she is adorable, but I might be just a little biased too??
Gma Joan
Totally.
YES!!!
You should be biased - she's your kid!! Cutie cutie patootie :)
Maggie
I could just Eat. Her. Up.
Sheila
How about precious! >^..^<
I am not biased and she's adorable adorable adorable!!!!!
Jane
Yes, yes, yes!!!! SOS
Post a Comment