
My employer is experiencing revenue shortfalls (what employer isn't?) so paycuts, layoffs and furloughs are all a very serious reality right now. I am expecting that I will take a 1% to 2% cut in pay next year. If I get to keep my job I am perfectly fine with that. But then I got a real kick to the shin last night when I picked Evy up from daycare. Tuition is going up 4% starting May 1. Oh man, I'm going to have to give up on that dream of retiring at 35.

5 comments:
We had an 11% increase, about took my breath away.
If things get any tougher, you can move back home with my adorable grandaughter!?
Gma Joan
Gma Joan might be crazier than Kate with that comment. -Caleb
I'm sorry to hear that. The economy sux right now. I'm a victim of it as well. Can't wait for things to turn around!
you mean 85, not 35 - right? =)
Post a Comment