Monday, November 3, 2008

Groundhog Day



I feel like Bill Murray's character in Groundhog Day. Each day I wake up and repeat the same set of tasks. But, Bill at least got 24 hours to repeat each day and I'm pretty sure he got 8 consecutive hours of sleep each night before he awoke to "I got you babe" on his clock radio. At our house we're on a 3 hour cycle of feed, wake, sleep....Repeat...Repeat...Repeat...you get the idea.

4 comments:

Ms. Mayhem said...

good analogy. I hope you are getting some sleep. Scott, sounded very positive when we chatted briefly. I couldn't help but callto check in!

Anonymous said...

Hummmmm.... sounds like Babywise?

Scooteur said...

Ha ha! That means you're doing it right!

Keep up the good work, and know that the parents who came before you are exchanging knowing and sympathetic looks. I am praying for your sake that Evy will start sleeping through the night waaaaaay before Mae did. (That was 10 months or so, by the way--but who's counting?)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet this delicious little darling! She is SO beautiful! It sounds like you're doing everything just right, Emily. Hang in there!
Leah