Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dr. Visit

I think the layout of this post is going to be kind of funky with the photos but I don't have time to mess with it. You get the idea. Evy had her 2 week check up this morning. We all made it out of the house on time. Everyone was dressed and mostly pulled together...I didn't have time to brush my teeth so I grabbed a piece of gum as I was running out the door....glamorous, I know. We're happy to report that Evy is doing great. She is up to 7 lbs 14 oz which is a 6 ounce gain since birth. That is reassuring given the feeding challenges we've been having. She is in the 70th percentile for height and 30th percentile for weight. Her head measures in at the 75th percentile. As of today I am still nursing. It's a day by day challenge for me but I have hope that it will soon get better.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evy looks like a perfect little angel in all of the pictures i have seen of her. I can't help but wonder why you talk about her as if she is a crying little devil! (Although Caleb did say he had some difficulty hearing you on the phone last night.)Hang in there!

Ms. Mayhem said...

Love that you posted picks. I can't wait to get my hands on her. And she is a devil, a cute little devil :)

Scooteur said...

See? You are doing just fine. I hope your doctor was able to give some additional reassurance, encouragement, advice.

Evy really is a lovely girl. When she grows into a more manageable stage, you will appreciate her all the more.

Thanks for the update!

Anonymous said...

I think Evy has the "Dr.Jekell and Mr. Hyde" personality. I'm only going by what her parents say because when I saw her Saturday, she was like the picture on the top(R). Pretty darn cute! >^..^<

Anonymous said...

The general consensus on the "Great Wall of Evy" (formerly known as your office) is that she looks just like her mama!

Your ever faithful assistant.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you posted pictures! I can't get enough of looking at her-I am having a hard time believing the crying stories- just look how sweet and content she is in the photos!
Gma Joan