Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What's New?



Scott has been out of town all week for work so Grandma Joan is in town lending a hand. I've been spoiled just as much as Evy by having a 2nd set of hands. It will back to reality for both of us next week when we're on our own again. Currently, dishes are washed, laundry is done and the house is in some sort of order. That will all go to pieces once Grandma leaves!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily, she's gunna be a heart-stealing knock-out. Give her about 3 years. She will have so many pre-school boyfriends you won't be able to keep track. -Courtney

kirsch said...

Grandma's Rock!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! I"m sure she can say "Grandma" by now!! >^..^<

Anonymous said...

Sure hope Gma S has some energy left to clean up after Gpa S while she has been gone. May need a shovel. Sure would like to take my turn next week spoiling little Evy!!!

Gpa S

Amy said...

Emily, I so want to meet her next week when I'm in town. I'll be in your area Saturday night through Monday afternoon. Will you be around on Sunday?