I'm a career-oriented convert! After earning a masters degree and setting my sights on professional growth I gave it all up (mostly) for motherhood. For the two years I worked full time as a mother I constantly felt guilty that I was leaving my baby in daycare for 50 hours a week. Opportunity knocked and I requested a demotion that would allow me to stay home part-time. What a nice change of pace! I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, employee, and co-worker who now has a nice work-life balance. But, I still haven't figured out how to fit in regular exercise again. That might be an ongoing battle...
5 comments:
That's a great picture! Look how happy you made Grandma J! >^..^<
Seriously, your mother looks like she's about to burst with joy.
I am about to burst! I am so happy you had time to update the blog!
Gma Joan
Congradulations, she is absolutely beautiful.
Emily-
We had not recieved the news about little Miss Evy's arrival- so glad all went well. Congratulations- she is an absolute DOLL!!
Robb, Amy, Lauren and Taylor
Post a Comment