Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Goings On

 
Let's see. What have we been up to....
 
 
 
The teacher's from Charlie's room at daycare asked to take the girls to the Children's Museum a couple of Sunday's ago. I can't believe they were volunteering to spend more time with kids, but we happily loaned them Evy and Charlie for a few hours. They bought them these masks which the girls had a blast painting when they got home.
 

While the girls were at the Museum they got their blood pressure taken by nurses who were doing a special exhibit that day. They got to bring home this pair of blue medical gloves. One pair. After listening to the girls fight over the pair of gloves for a day I asked my friend, Dr. Tammy, to please bring us some extra pairs. Dr. Tammy saved the day and now everyone has their own pair of gloves. The gloves were in high demand when the girls were playing veterinarian. They have since forgotten about them.

After 14 years at my office I have decided to "hit pause" on my career for awhile. My last day in the office was April 30. I'm working from home through May and then possibly taking on the most taxing job I've ever had; stay at home mom!?!?! My mom sent me these flowers on my last day.

For some crazy reason I had the girls enrolled in dance, soccer, and swimming at the same time. Luckily swimming only lasted 4 weeks. This was Charlie's first time in swimming lessons. She passed the tadpole level with flying colors. Evy did so great they bumped her up a level part way through the session and she is now cleared to start level 5 in the summer! 

No comments: