Sunday, May 31, 2015

And, That's a Wrap!

After 14 years at my job and 6.5 years at daycare we are calling it a wrap while I stay home with the kids. How long will I continue to work for no paycheck? I don't know. We'll see what happens!
 
Will loved Ms. Kashi. He followed her around the room and got mad if anyone else tried to feed him.

Charlie had a great year with Ms. Jasmine and Ms. Katie. They were sad to see her go. I'm not sure that Charlie understands that we are done going to school. She asked if she could go for just "3 more days."


I made a little collage and took treats for all of the teachers.


Last day selfie.
 

Charlie's last day!

Mom's last day!

3 comments:

Gma Joan said...

They are going to miss your munchkins at the daycare!
Hope you love this new chapter!

Jenn said...

Congrats! I hope you have a blast making memories with your kiddos.

Makenzie said...

cheers!!!