Monday, October 28, 2013

Wild Kratts Party

Evy is loving Wild Kratts on PBS so we went with that theme for her party.

She had her birthday party at a local gymnastics place. Loved spending an hour with her friends bouncing and running.

 

These kids were excited! It finally got quiet when they got their cake and juice boxes.



Present time!

Evy had so much fun at her party and I think her friends did too. We had no crying and no arguing. The kids helped each other out doing the gymnastics apparatus. At one point I looked over and Harper was holding the rope swing so that Savannah could balance herself on the swing. Kathryn helped Charlie do all of the stunts and followed her around like a little babysitter. I was so impressed with these kids. What sweet friends!

2 comments:

Gma Joan said...

Impressed with your cake!
Great party! Happy 5th birthday Miss Evelyn!

Anonymous said...

What a fun party! Your cake looks great Emily! :)

Sherry