The girls are loving Paw Patrol on Nick Jr. At the playground we had to run through several Paw Patrol scenarios.
Charlie was Rubble. She would say, "Rubble on the Double!"
Evy was Skye. She would say, "This Pup's gotta fly!"
I was assigned the role of Ryder and my job was to say "Paw Patrol to the lookout!" Once I yelled this command Rubble and Skye would slide down the slides to learn about the emergency. We rescued a cat, helped a mama duck find her duckling, and helped a bike rider with their broken bike. On the bike ride home the girls had the following conversation:
Charlie: It's an emergency!
Evy: What's your emergency?
Charie: I need cheese and butter!
Evy: That's not really an emergency.
Charlie: I NEED cheese and butter.
Evy: Ok, well you don't really call the Paw Patrol for that, you just go buy it.




2 comments:
Love that conversation! The boys love Paw Patrol too. Not quite my thing but if it makes them happy and keeps them entertained then I can learn to love it!
I need to watch a few episodes of Paw Patrol so I am "in the know!"
Post a Comment