For us, Fall means room changes at our daycare center. Evy graduated from the preschool room and moved into the Pre-K room last week. Her teacher is Miss Nancy. Evy says that Miss Nancy is kind of mean, and by that I think she means strict because Miss Nancy does not seem to mess around. I'm ok with that. Evy says she likes her new room because there are squishy animals like elephants, giraffes, tigers, lions, rhinoceros and hippos to play with. They are working on sight words and writing and sent Evy home with a list of 12 words to work on. Asparagus was on the list. I'm not even sure I can spell asparagus without the help of spell check. Evy says that she would like to be a cat groomer when she grows up.
Evy says that Kiara is waving in this picture.
Charlie also moved rooms last week. She said her favorite thing to do at school is "Play toys." I asked her what kind of toys and she said "Bobbie Pop Sta" (Barbie Pop Star), which I seriously doubt as I haven't seen a Barbie in the center in four years.
Crazy Animals.

1 comment:
Hey, I'm all for this cat groomer girl but I'm having trouble with the spelling word assignment....holy asparagus...thats crazy!! Once again, cute pictures of the girls!!>^..^<
Post a Comment