Saturday, August 17, 2013

New Interest

Evy is very into coloring right now. Previously she had no interest so I'm super excited that she has something she can do on her own and it holds her attention for awhile. When I pick her up from daycare she is usually sitting at a table with 3 other girls coloring. She never wants to leave--she wants to finish the picture at school. She does a great job with her pictures and we've started her very own gallery on the back of her bedroom door, which she is very proud of!

3 comments:

Gma Joan said...

We can color together soon! I love to color!

Anonymous said...

If I'm not mistaken, we use to color with you and your sweet little brother a few years back. Looks like Miss Evy did a good coloring Simba!! >^..^<

Anonymous said...

When I was her age, I only had red, blue, green and yellow. Maybe black and white but the white didn't work very good.
Papa J