Friday is pizza night at our house. When I was earning a full time paycheck we always had pizza delivered. By the time we paid for a large pizza, bread sticks and a tip for the delivery person we were easily spending $30 every Friday night. I now have more time and less money so our Friday night pizza is homemade. It costs $5.08. Not too shabby.
Friday, March 18, 2011
Pizza Night!
Friday is pizza night at our house. When I was earning a full time paycheck we always had pizza delivered. By the time we paid for a large pizza, bread sticks and a tip for the delivery person we were easily spending $30 every Friday night. I now have more time and less money so our Friday night pizza is homemade. It costs $5.08. Not too shabby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Though I still love a good delivery pizza, we have really enjoyed making homemade pizza with the kids. It's typically on the menu every couple of weeks.
It looks yummy!!
I love homemade pizza. You can control the ingredients and the greasiness! And it never shows up on your doorstep cold or soggy! I like to use turkey pepperoni it helps make it less greasy. I would have it every night if Jaime would let me. I'm the pizza nut in the family! You should make your own breasticks too to get the full effect! =)
Post a Comment