omg, I think Mia wore those exact same jeggings today! Peter was teasing me about making her a little fashionista. Seriously, little girl clothes are just TOO MUCH.
[yes, I used 'omg' 'jeggings' and 'seriously' in one comment. yes, I'm over the age of 15]
Put her in what you want to now...because once they get older (4 years old) they won't wear anything you want them to...unless my daughter is not normal....which could be the case. I have actually told her I did not like the outfit just so she would wear it! Mind games...love them!! --Andrea
I actually am considering getting Kate the Gap Jean leggings (do they make them?) or skinny jeans (which I've seen and are soooo cute). It is dangerous!
I'm a career-oriented convert! After earning a masters degree and setting my sights on professional growth I gave it all up (mostly) for motherhood. For the two years I worked full time as a mother I constantly felt guilty that I was leaving my baby in daycare for 50 hours a week. Opportunity knocked and I requested a demotion that would allow me to stay home part-time. What a nice change of pace! I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, employee, and co-worker who now has a nice work-life balance. But, I still haven't figured out how to fit in regular exercise again. That might be an ongoing battle...
9 comments:
omg, I think Mia wore those exact same jeggings today! Peter was teasing me about making her a little fashionista. Seriously, little girl clothes are just TOO MUCH.
[yes, I used 'omg' 'jeggings' and 'seriously' in one comment. yes, I'm over the age of 15]
Jeggings? That is a new term for me?! Nothing could be cuter!!
Ok if she doesn't look EXACTLY like you in this picture, you can call me Fred.
I love her outfit! Wish I could wear jeggings!! :)
Sherry
Put her in what you want to now...because once they get older (4 years old) they won't wear anything you want them to...unless my daughter is not normal....which could be the case. I have actually told her I did not like the outfit just so she would wear it! Mind games...love them!! --Andrea
I actually am considering getting Kate the Gap Jean leggings (do they make them?) or skinny jeans (which I've seen and are soooo cute). It is dangerous!
She DOES look like you in this picture. Absolutely adorable. How can you not want to buy for her all the time?!!! SOS
Are you kidding me? I can't handle how cute she is!!!
What a cute kid and the outfit is adorable!! She looks like she likes it,too! >^..^<
Post a Comment