Evy must be a Saints fan. She points at everything and asks "Who Dat?" She is using "who" when she should be using "what". Or, maybe she's just a big fan of Drew Brees.
I'm a career-oriented convert! After earning a masters degree and setting my sights on professional growth I gave it all up (mostly) for motherhood. For the two years I worked full time as a mother I constantly felt guilty that I was leaving my baby in daycare for 50 hours a week. Opportunity knocked and I requested a demotion that would allow me to stay home part-time. What a nice change of pace! I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, employee, and co-worker who now has a nice work-life balance. But, I still haven't figured out how to fit in regular exercise again. That might be an ongoing battle...
3 comments:
She and I would really get along great. ;)
Tell Scott to take it easy with the ESPN.
On a related note: I caught a headline this morning about how there has been a baby boom in NO 9mo after the Saints won the super bowl.
I just read this out loud to Brad and we are laughing our heads off. Very creative. Sheila
Post a Comment