Two weeks ago Menard's delivered a swing set kit and a pallet of wood to our house. Our friend Aaron helped Scott cut all of the wood, Papa Dick stained it all and helped Scott start the construction, then Papa Jake came this weekend and helped finish up the assembly. Our neighbors Colin and JD helped hoist the tower. End result? One really cool swing set. Thanks everyone!
Monday, July 19, 2010
Just A Swinging
Two weeks ago Menard's delivered a swing set kit and a pallet of wood to our house. Our friend Aaron helped Scott cut all of the wood, Papa Dick stained it all and helped Scott start the construction, then Papa Jake came this weekend and helped finish up the assembly. Our neighbors Colin and JD helped hoist the tower. End result? One really cool swing set. Thanks everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
That is awesome! She looks so happy!
Just wait until she figures out that the whole swingset belongs to her.
Kudos to your husband for being able to put that together.
So fun! From Menards, really? My sister will understand why that makes me laugh!
Wow! That's awesome!!
Contrary to how it appears in the last photo, I did not kick Evy down the slide, she went on her own.
GPa Jake
I hope she "shares" with Jacob when he visits! I really like her sunglasses....I believe they give her that diva look even after GPa Jake shoved her down the slide!!
that sounds like a lot of work - you should have had Menards assemble it for you too! Ah - nevermind - it's good for Scott to do some manual labor every now & then! ;) Looks fun - I'm sure Evy is loving it!
It's official you're "living the dream"...now you just need a dog. Ha, don't see that happening!
Post a Comment