Will was up at 1am, 2-2:30am, 4ish:am (this is where things get fuzzy) and 6am. We think he's starting to teeth. In our house we're asking for hard liquor and sedatives.
I'm a career-oriented convert! After earning a masters degree and setting my sights on professional growth I gave it all up (mostly) for motherhood. For the two years I worked full time as a mother I constantly felt guilty that I was leaving my baby in daycare for 50 hours a week. Opportunity knocked and I requested a demotion that would allow me to stay home part-time. What a nice change of pace! I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, employee, and co-worker who now has a nice work-life balance. But, I still haven't figured out how to fit in regular exercise again. That might be an ongoing battle...
6 comments:
Something must be in the air...Mia was ready to start her day at 4:40 this morning! Oh boy, thank god for coffee.
What is up with these girls? Molly was wide awake from 1-4:30 this morning. Happy as a clam wanting to play.
Jacob slept in until 7, sorry.
Will was up at 1am, 2-2:30am, 4ish:am (this is where things get fuzzy) and 6am. We think he's starting to teeth. In our house we're asking for hard liquor and sedatives.
Did no one sleep last night???
OMG I can't ever have kids. I can't get up that early!
Post a Comment