Evy loves dolls and stuffed animals. She was a little confused by the scarecrow. Not at all afraid. She thought he was a doll. And, we found some of my old Cabbage Patch dolls and she loves those too.
Looking at these cute pictures of Miss Evy makes me so sad.....SAD BECAUSE I HAD TO WORK AND MISS SEEING ALL HER NRW TRICKS!! Signed, The Heartbroken Aunt >^..^<
I'm a career-oriented convert! After earning a masters degree and setting my sights on professional growth I gave it all up (mostly) for motherhood. For the two years I worked full time as a mother I constantly felt guilty that I was leaving my baby in daycare for 50 hours a week. Opportunity knocked and I requested a demotion that would allow me to stay home part-time. What a nice change of pace! I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, employee, and co-worker who now has a nice work-life balance. But, I still haven't figured out how to fit in regular exercise again. That might be an ongoing battle...
7 comments:
Too cute! That makes me miss my Cabbage Patch Kids!
She's going to be an awesome mommy some day. She has the lovin and kissing down pat:)
Doll face, indeed!!
Gma Joan
Ha! That smooch your Cabbage Patch Kid is getting is serious business. And the hug in the last picture is adorable!!
Looking at these cute pictures of Miss Evy makes me so sad.....SAD BECAUSE I HAD TO WORK AND MISS SEEING ALL HER NRW TRICKS!! Signed, The Heartbroken Aunt >^..^<
The smoochie picture is darn right adorable! :) Oh Evy, you're just too darn cute!
She is definitely a "girly" girl. Very sweet. SOS
Post a Comment