I picked Evy up last night from daycare and noticed she had green mucus in both eyes. My friend, Andrea, recently told me her son had the same mucus eye and he had an ear infection. Andrea is my hero. Based on her story we took Evy to the doctor last night and sure enough....ear infection. Why do I sound so uncharacteristically positive, you might ask? Because I leave for Vegas on Thursday and I am so glad we caught this one early and could get Evy on antibiotics before it turned into the 5 days of diarrhea and vomiting that we had last time.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Ear Infection # 3
I picked Evy up last night from daycare and noticed she had green mucus in both eyes. My friend, Andrea, recently told me her son had the same mucus eye and he had an ear infection. Andrea is my hero. Based on her story we took Evy to the doctor last night and sure enough....ear infection. Why do I sound so uncharacteristically positive, you might ask? Because I leave for Vegas on Thursday and I am so glad we caught this one early and could get Evy on antibiotics before it turned into the 5 days of diarrhea and vomiting that we had last time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Isn't that something that the daycare should have noticed and called you about? Keep in mind: I know nothing about daycare or babies - just wondering. Glad you caught it. Is Vegas for business or pleasure?
Nah, it's not a daycare thing Amy...unless Evy has a fever, is crying uncontrollably, vomitting, or pulling on her ear screaming, it's a mom's instinct or what I like to call "a crap shoot". Emily glad it all got worked out pre-trip!
We had the icky green goo eyes, too. Callah had the ear infection but the doc said it was also mild pink eye. Must be going around!
I want to hear about Vegas!!!!?
Post a Comment