Thursday, June 4, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

At 9 p.m. tonight I will be on a flight headed for Vegas. Elvis will sing me into the sunset:




12 of us are going to help my friend,JP, celebrate her upcoming marriage. Sin City will never be the same.

4 comments:

writermom said...

Ha! I LOVE the King!! Have a super time. And don't forget my advice: you and the gals have a few beverages and go see Tom Jones. Then, YOU will never be the same, LOL!!!! Imagine the blog entry, if you will....

Amy said...

I AM SOOOOOO JEALOUS OF YOU!!!!!!!I really, really want a vacation. But all we seem to get for a vaca is coming to Iowa - which does NOT count by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to go back to Vegas sometime soon! Have fun!!!!!!!!!

Jenn said...

I hear you being jealous of the vacation Amy. The only vacations we take are to see family and I agree - that doesn't count as a vacation!

Emily said...

So, there's one benefit to living in Iowa. You never have to visit Iowa. And Amy, cry me a river. You are at the beach/pool at least 3 times a week! :-)