Evy had her second boat outing on Saturday. It was the first time she got in the lake. Before Evy got in the water a debate took place between her mom and dad about the amount of bacteria likely to be in the water, but mom realized Evy needed to cool off and gave up on her argument. I closely supervised to make sure none of the poo-water got in her mouth. She was worn out from all the activity and slept on the boat ride back.
Kelly--sorry about the Jay-Hawk hat!! We forgot Evy's and borrowed this one from our friends.

3 comments:
I don't see any smiles out of Evy??
I'm sure before to long, you won't be able to keep her out of the water. She will sleep good tonight, I hope.
Gpa jake
Yep, Miss Evy was born to be in the water....love the pictures especially the last one! She truly is a sleeping beauty! >^..^<
EWW the water is GREEN! I forget how gross the water is. You need to move to Florida where the waer is turquois and beautiful!
Post a Comment