There are DIY videos online that show how to make a face mask from a bandana and two hair ties. I tried constructing one. It works ok but is very bulky.
We have 30 N95s.
What’s Going On at Home:
The weather is nice so Scott did a bunch of yard work. Will helped out for awhile.
We are cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner almost every day and it’s getting tougher to come up with unique meal ideas. I saw this idea for tot-waffles online so we gave it a try tonight. Basically you make waffles out of tater tots. Charlie said, “that is the weirdest thing I have ever heard!” The kids were so confused but once we explained that you don’t put syrup on them they seemed more convinced. We topped them with cheese, onion, bacon and sour cream. The kids used ketchup. Overall I think this crazy meal was pretty well received. Quarantine is making us do strange things. Ha!

1 comment:
The tater tot waffles look good!!!
Post a Comment